Find your perfect match with our affinity test
|On this page:||Pros and Cons||Test||Member Structure||Matching Procedures|
|Technical Aspects||Costs and Fees||Contact||Alternatives|
Pros and Cons
- Online dating agency with over two decades' worth of experience in the online dating industry.
- Possibility to get matches from almost anywhere in the world.
- Offers a personality evaluation report after you take the Affinity Test.
- A much smaller number of newer members.
- Services such as the personality test and viewing matches are free. You'll have to pay if you want to enjoy unlimited communication with other members.
49 : 51
This is MatchAffinity.com:
The MatchAffinity Experience: What singles can expect
MatchAffinity is an online dating agency that caters to over 2,800,000 UK singles who are looking for more serious dating, in the sense of eventually finding a long-term partner. Owned by Meetic (one of the oldest and most experienced online dating providers in the world), users can undergo the Affinity Test which helps to assess their personalities. In turn, this is used to generate “matches”, making it in principle the same as many other online dating agencies in the UK.
One nice thing about the Affinity questionnaire is that it doesn’t take long and covers what are known as “key life areas”. Due to being part of Match.com, users have access to an international database so your love can literally be without borders.
Match Affinity Members: Who are they?
Due to the more serious nature of Match Affinity, singles here tend to be a little more careful with who they contact. Many of the members tend to be a bit older. Both men and women are, on average, 33 years old and are at a time in their lives when finding a serious partner is weighing heavily on their minds. Many members also join the site with marriage in mind.
MatchAffinity.co.uk: Is it free?
MatchAffinity.co.uk allows you to take its affinity test for free and will even provide you with a comprehensive personality report. When you see your matches, you can also send them ice breakers in order to get a conversation flowing (which is handy). In order to enjoy unlimited communication, however, you’ll have to subscribe and become a premium member. There are several subscription options.
MatchAffinity.com is the Match.com for building strong and lasting relationships.
MatchAffinity.com: composition of members
- Number of registered members at MatchAffinity.com:
- 2,800,000 UK members
- 8 million in Europe
- Gender ratio (m/f):
- 49 : 51
- Age distribution:
Average age of users :
- Women : 33.0 years
- Men : 33.7 years
Matching procedure of MatchAffinity.com:
- Steps to success:
- Fill out the free "Affinity Test".
- MatchAffinity suggests the most similar users.
- You can contact them and show your photo.
- Quantity of proposed partners:
- There is no doubt that you'll recieve alot of matches. When we tested it out, we got 30 pages worth! Not bad for the average Joe.
- MatchAffinity suggests the most similar users, measured by an “Affinity Score”.
- Contact them and display your photo.
- Quality of the matching algorithm:
- The questionnaire is pretty in-depth and covers a number of key life areas.
- These include questions relating to your personality, your lifestyle and of course your relationships.
- Quality of user profiles:
- Profiles are matched in accordance with the Affinity Test, providing you with contact options who fit your preferences.
- Profiles are detailed and allow you to fill them out with their own information.
Technical aspects of MatchAffinity.com
- Special features:
- Access to an international database.
- Authenticity review: profile verification ensures that you get more contacts.
- A dedicated customer support team that can really make you feel looked after.
- Handling and design:
- MatchAffinity is very easy to navigate.
- The design appears to be slightly dated, but still pleasant to look at.
MatchAffinity.com cost and fees
- Free services:
- Take the Affinity Test.
- View your personality report.
- View your matches.
- Check your compatibility with other members.
- Send an Icebreaker.
- Premium services
For unlimited communicated, there are several options available:
- 12 months = £11.95/month
- 6 months = £16.95/month
- 3 months = £24.95/month
- 1 month = £44.95
Features include reading and sending unlimited messages, answering received messages, receive coaching and advice by telephone.
Other features include…
- Allow other members to show you their photos.
- Receive relationship coaching and advice by telephone.
- Payment options:
- Main credit cards
- By telephone
If you don't want your premium membership to be automatically extended, you can cancel the automatic renewal by following the instructions given on your "My subscription" page
MatchAffinity.com - about the company
- The Communications Building,
48 Leicester Square,
London WC2H 7LT,
Under the contact page, you can send a message to MatchAffinity.
- Cool TV commercials of MatchAffinity.com: