For educated singles and professionals
Launched: May 2009
|On this page:||Pros and Cons||Test||Member Structure||Matching Procedures|
|Technical Aspects||Costs and Fees||Contact||Alternatives|
Pros and Cons
- Europe-wide online dating agency with over 1,800,000 UK members.
- Comprehensive personality test and appropriate contact proposals.
- High proportion of academics.
- The app is only available for iPhone users.
- The Personality Test and contact proposals are free. Fees incur if you wish to initiate contact with other members.
This is Elitesingles.co.uk:
The EliteSingles.co.uk Experience: What’s the Site Like?
The experience we had with EliteSingles.co.uk was very good indeed! After all, it is one of the most well-known online dating agencies in Europe overall, the UK included (and boasting 1,800,000 members). Those who are on the lookout for singles who match in personality and taste, as well as serious partners, will have a great time chatting with the different types of people here!
Along with our great experience on EliteSingles, we also discovered that the contact proposals you receive are constantly updated and you almost always get at least one new match every day. The “What if…?” option where users can keep track of those they didn’t really "click" with in the beginning, is particularly fun. This way, you’ve got a large number of profiles to look at!
How Do You Login to EliteSingles?
Before being able to login, new users on EliteSingles have to go through an extensive analysis (not as scary as it sounds… it’s just a personality test/questionnaire!). This happens before you are able to start checking out other members and chatting with them! Although the extensive test that takes about 30 minutes to complete, it is well worth it! Having been developed in collaboration with several international universities, it’s got a lot of weight behind it.
You can also stop the test any time you want and continue at a later date. The whole test is focused on determining your personality and what sort of people you might get on with – in order find the best matches for you. There are almost 200 questions, but after finishing it you will be guided to the members’ area where you can take a look at the contact proposals that are presented to you.
You Can Try EliteSingles for Free
Online dating is still new to a lot of people and therefore EliteSingles offers singles the option to take a look at the website and try out the service. This helps people to overcome any scepticism they may have. As a result, before opting for a paid membership you can take advantage of the online offer! Contact proposals and checking out their profiles are all features that are completely free… so you can get a good idea of what the site is about before deciding to commit financially.
Prices on EliteSingles
Since this online dating agency is aimed at an educated audience, this is generally reflected the type of pricing that EliteSingles offers. A Premium membership is definitely not cheap, however, the value you get for your money is quite good. Consider that those who are seriously looking for a partner will generally pay adequatelyfor a good service… meaning that the singles you communicate with on EliteSingles are just as serious as you are and there is very little risk of getting ghosted or being messed with.
EliteSingles.co.uk is a great chance for all singles searching the love of their lives.
Elitesingles.co.uk: composition of members
- Number of registered members at Elitesingles.co.uk:
1,800,000 UK members
- 12,000 members joining weekly in the UK
- Over 30 million members worldwide
- Gender ratio (m/f):
- 48 : 52
- Age distribution:
Average age of users:
- Women: 39.6 years old
- men: 38.5 years old
Matching procedure of Elitesingles.co.uk:
- Steps to success:
- New users take the personality test first.
- Singles may then access their test results and a list of potential partners.
- Use of varied interactive features.
- Quantity of proposed partners:
- You will receive around 9-10 partner suggestions per day. While it may not seem like a lot, it can enhance the level of communication between partners.
- One particularly useful aspect about this is the fact that your matches are relevant to your tastes.
- Quality of the matching algorithm:
- Due to the EliteSingles personality test being constructed based on psychological and scientific principles, it can hold a lot of weight when determining the personality of an individual. Furthermore, in working closely with psychologists, relationship researchers and universities, this personality test has aimed to provide the highest standard of results: for free!
- Given contact guarantee:
- 6 month and 12 month subscriptions will be extended for the same period of time for free if you didn’t have at least 10 or 20 contacts respectively with other members.
- Quality of user profiles:
- Three text fields allow for people to go into greater detail about themselves.
- Identity Verification: If you choose to install a verification badge on your profile, visitors will know that your name, age and place of residence are genuine and have been verified by the EliteSingles team. This improves your chances of contacts considerably.
Technical aspects of Elitesingles.co.uk
- Handling and design:
- Compared to other online dating services, the look of Elitesingles.co.uk is very convincing.
- Usage is absolutely intuitive.
- There is also a mobile version.
Elitesingles.co.uk cost and fees
- Free services:
- Registration and filling out the questionnaire.
- Online test evaluation with your personal profile.
- Receive contact proposals.
- See profiles of received proposals.
- Send messages (limited length).
- Upload up to 24 photos.
- Premium services
For unlimited messaging, seeing who visited your profile and viewing photos you can subscribe to a premium account:
- 12 months = £22.95/month
- 6 months = £39.95/month
- 3 months = £49.95/month
- 1 month = £74.95
You may also avail of a Premium Plus Account. This includes Verified Member status.
Premium Plus Account
- 12 months = £29.95/month
- 6 months = £44.95/month
- 3 months = £69.95/month
- 1 month = £89.95
- Unlimited messaging, viewing all photos.
- Seeing all information regarding profile visitors and a much higher frequency of suggestion to other users.
- Be able to become a Verified Member, ensuring a higher chance of contact.
- Up to 20 additional matches per day.
- Payment options:
- Credit cards (AMEX, VISA, Diners, Mastercard)
If you don't want your premium membership to be extended automatically at the end of the period you purchased, you must disable the recurring subscription or cancel it on time.
Elitesingles.co.uk - about the company
Spark Networks Services GmbH
Kohlfurter Str 41/43
- Cool TV commercials of Elitesingles.co.uk: