eHarmony UK Offers Free Matchmaking Communication Weekend
One of the world’s premier matchmaking service providers is offering a free communication weekend for new customers beginning Friday, allowing singles to chat with potential spring dating suitors without having to subscribe immediately as per the usual procedure.
eHarmony UK are delighted to announce the venture, a first of its kind within the online dating community.
Since 2001 eHarmony have been successfully intruducing thousands of couples from all over the world since the company has offices in the UK, US, Australia and Canada. eHarmony have pioneered online dating since its inception allowing members a myriad of unique features which are geared towards users finding compatible, long term partners.
eHarmony clients continue to have a high success rate as far as finding the right partner is concerned with many finding true love and romance within the first few months of registration.
The innovative “Free communication weekend” runs from the 29th of April till May the second which allows for a fantastic opportunity to contact like minded individuals who exactly fit with your chosen profile criteria.
Similar online dating news:
- 06.03.2018 - Britain’s biggest relationship deal breakers
- 28.02.2018 - Press Release: Toxic Online Dating Trends 2018
- 27.02.2018 - Tinder Survey on interracial Dating – unexpected results
- 27.01.2018 - University study proves: young singles have less sex
- 17.01.2018 - „LegalFling“ - App creates consent based contracts for sex
Reviews of the Best Dating Sites in the UK
|Flirt & Chat Sites||Dating Agencies||Sex Contact Sites|