A Long Road to First Date
Single Brits are prepared to travel more than 20 miles for a first date.
Lodding, or long-distance dating, has become a reality for many, thanks to a huge explosion in the number using internet dating sites.
And a survey for train tickets website bestvaluefares found that the average Brit is willing to travel 23 miles for romance, and some are prepared to trek 100 miles.
Andrew Robertson, of bestvaluefares, said: “First-time daters seem keener than ever to travel greater distances if they might find true romance.
“Social media and dating websites have helped to make the country seem smaller when it comes to looking for love.”
Similar online dating news:
- 06.03.2018 - Britain’s biggest relationship deal breakers
- 28.02.2018 - Press Release: Toxic Online Dating Trends 2018
- 27.02.2018 - Tinder Survey on interracial Dating – unexpected results
- 27.01.2018 - University study proves: young singles have less sex
- 17.01.2018 - „LegalFling“ - App creates consent based contracts for sex
Reviews of the Best Dating Sites in the UK
|Flirt & Chat Sites||Dating Agencies||Sex Contact Sites|