A Look Back at Love on Match.com in 2011
Infographic with the most interesting data about the dating scene, perticularly at Match.com
Although this infographic is not just about the Match.com dating scene in UK, we thought it could be interesting for some of you, since some of the statistics refer to the whole world.
Some of the most interesting stats are:
- 1 in 3 online driven dates in 2011 were Match.com dates.
- Singles had more than 23 million conversations on Match.com in 2011.
- 76% of singles believe they can stay married forever if they marry, but
- 72% of singles would live with someone in the future without marrying.
- More than 80% of singles still prefer phone conversations.
- 80% of singles disapprove of ending the date between the sheets.
- 35% of singles have had a one-night stand that turned into a long term relationship.
You can read here our uk.Match.com review
Similar online dating news:
- 06.03.2018 - Britain’s biggest relationship deal breakers
- 28.02.2018 - Press Release: Toxic Online Dating Trends 2018
- 27.02.2018 - Tinder Survey on interracial Dating – unexpected results
- 27.01.2018 - University study proves: young singles have less sex
- 17.01.2018 - „LegalFling“ - App creates consent based contracts for sex
Reviews of the Best Dating Sites in the UK
|Flirt & Chat Sites||Dating Agencies||Sex Contact Sites|