Match.com's Brand New Dating Advice Website
The British match.com just started a new site dedicated to dating advice.
Match.com and its British site uk.match.com are the leading dating service worldwide. In UK since 2001, it quickly became #1, with over 60 million personals in 18 languages (over 4.5 million just in the UK).
Today, we got the news that they just launched a new website to deliver dating advice from their experts at match.com.
With a simple and clear design (in blog style) they organise the content in 6 sections:
- dating advice
- relationship advice
- dating experts
- UK dating
The topics range from first date advice, to London date ideas, to relationship problems or same sex dating, just to name a few. You can find all their dating advice articles at advice.uk.match.com
Here you can read our Match.com's review.
Similar online dating news:
- 06.03.2018 - Britain’s biggest relationship deal breakers
- 28.02.2018 - Press Release: Toxic Online Dating Trends 2018
- 27.02.2018 - Tinder Survey on interracial Dating – unexpected results
- 27.01.2018 - University study proves: young singles have less sex
- 17.01.2018 - „LegalFling“ - App creates consent based contracts for sex
Reviews of the Best Dating Sites in the UK
|Flirt & Chat Sites||Dating Agencies||Sex Contact Sites|