Tinder Dating App Seeing Explosive Growth
Tinder now matching 10 million people per day
BusinessInsider is reporting that at the 2014 Upfont Summit in Los Angeles, a conference for tech startups and investors, the CEO of Tinder, Sean Rad, told the audience that the Tinder app is now matching 10 million people per day, which is up from 5 million per day in December.
Continually, he cited that Tinder users are opening the app seven times per day. Since July 2013, the app has matched 75 milion people total. This explosion in growth is due to the winter olympic games in Sochi. While at the games, gold-medalist snowboarder Jamie Anderson told Us Weekly that Tinder at Sochi was "next level." She said there were so many "cuties" on the app that it became a distraction and she had to delete the dating service from her phone.
Furthermore, Rad told The Wall Street Journal that Tinder saw a "400% day-over-day increase of new users in Sochi" once the Olympics began. He also said users were spending 77 minutes per day flipping through each other's profiles, hunting for potential matches.
Similar online dating news:
- 06.03.2018 - Britain’s biggest relationship deal breakers
- 28.02.2018 - Press Release: Toxic Online Dating Trends 2018
- 27.02.2018 - Tinder Survey on interracial Dating – unexpected results
- 27.01.2018 - University study proves: young singles have less sex
- 17.01.2018 - „LegalFling“ - App creates consent based contracts for sex
Reviews of the Best Dating Sites in the UK
|Flirt & Chat Sites||Dating Agencies||Sex Contact Sites|